Prostate cancer is one of the most common and feared types of cancer for men. If it’s detected early, it is unlikely that it will pose a threat to your life.
Here are 11 signs that you need to watch out for :
- A burning sensation during urination
- Difficulty starting or ending urination
- Urine flow is weaker than normal
- Blood in your urine
- Frequently waking up at night to urinate
- Discomfort and swelling in pelvic area
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pain or pressure in the rectum
- Discomfort when sitting
- Pain in bones throughout your body
- Unexplained weight loss
Remember to visit your doctor if you experience any of these signs and symptoms.
What to understand your prostate better?
Nutritionist Evan Burns has just released his FREE prostate health cheatsheet, which reveals everything you need to know from signs and symptoms of an unhealthy prostate to foods and natural remedies for improved prostate health, it’s got you covered.
He even provides answers to the top prostate health questions that most men are too embarrassed to ask their doctors about.